UBIQUITI NBE-5AC-GEN2 NanoBeam AC 19dbi Generation 2 Airmax CPE
Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX® CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), the NanoBeam® 5AC Gen 2.
Improved Noise Immunity
The NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint. Providing high performance and an innovative form factor, the NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 is versatile and cost‑effective to deploy.
The NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 features airMAX ac technology and enhanced protection against ESD events.
Ease of Installation
• Quick Installation No fasteners are required for pole-mounting, and a single wall fastener (not included) is required for wall-mounting.
• Convenient Alignment The NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 pivots on its ball joint 3-axis mount for easy aiming.
Innovative Mechanical Design
• Efficient Footprint The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space. The form factor features the highest gain for its size.
• Aesthetics The NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 is small enough to blend discreetly into the background at a customer’s location.
• Versatile Mounting The NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 can be mounted in almost any position needed for line of sight.
Dimensions (Mount Included): 189 x 189 x 125 mm (7.44 x 7.44 x 4.92″)
Weight (Mount Included): 0.530 kg (1.17 lb)
Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
Max. Power Consumption: 8.5W
Gain: 19 dBi
Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port, Wi-Fi for Management
Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720 MHz
Memory: 128 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
LEDs: Power, Ethernet, (4) Signal Strength
Signal Strength: LEDs Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
Channel Sizes PtP Mode: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
Channel Sizes PtMP Mode: 10/20/30/40 MHz
Polarization: Dual Linear
Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included), Wall-Mount
Wind Loading: 45.4 N @ 200 km/h (10.2 lbf @ 125 mph)
Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
Operating Temperature: -40 to 80° C (-40 to 176° F)
Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
RoHS Compliance: Yes
Salt Fog Test: IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117), Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5
Vibration Test: IEC 68-2-6
Temperature Shock: Test IEC 68-2-14
UV Test: IEC 68-2-5 at 40° C (104° F), Equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4
Wind-Driven Rain Test: ETS 300 019-1-4, Equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 506.5
NBE-5AC-Gen2 Operating Frequency: 2412 – 2472 MHz, 5150 – 5875 MHz