What is a dedicated CPU ?
A dedicated CPU means that your company would have CPUs or cores that are exclusively assigned to you, and only you individually can use them.
Functions such as data analytics, machine learning, encoding and high-speed operations can process smoothly on such CPUs.
Call now to get your best plan...
Benefits & Advantages
The most important benefit of using a dedicated CPU unit is that the CPU's performance will be more consistent and efficient throughout its term of use.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may need a dedicated CPU:
● If you are running any CPU eater or memory eater application
● If you are receiving “high usage” notifications for consecutive days and facing processing delays on your machine
● If you are running more than 10 MT4 on a single VPS
● If you are running more than 20 charts on 1 MT4 on a single VPS
Dedicated CPUs can handle workloads like:
● Medium-to-high-traffic web servers’ load
● Maintain E-commerce sites
● Medium-sized database handling
● Running Enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS)
● CPU-intensive game servers, like Team Fortress, Minecraft, and Rust
● Audio and video streaming and transcoding
● Machine learning tools such as Apache, TensorFlow, and PyTorch
● Data streaming and programming businesses